MASTER DIVER COURSE
This is a continuing education certification course for divers who wish to increase their understanding and enjoyment of diving.
Emphasis is on student participation and practical application of knowledge in open water after a classroom discussion of subjects. This course is an excellent progression toward NAUI Leadership Roles.
* Pre-requisites for entering the course :
- Minimum age for master divers is 15 years.
* Course includes :
- NAUI Advanced certification or the equivalent.
* Course excludes :
- Course Materials
- 23 Hours Theory
- 8 Dives including a
The other 3 dives will be from the following :
- deep dive (max 40m)
- night / limited visibility dive
- underwater navigation dive
- search and recover dive
- emergency procedures and rescue
Dives done will depend on the diving site and conditions.
- shore entry dive
- boat dive
- skin dive
- hunting and collecting
- air consumption (practical application)
- special interest
- environmental study
- review of basics scuba diving skills
- Entrance fees at dive sites
- Qualifying dives at Sodwana, Ponta or other open water sites
Cost : R4500.00
** Gear is available to hire if needed