MASTER DIVER COURSE
This is a continuing education certification course for divers who wish to increase their understanding and enjoyment of diving.
Emphasis is on student participation and practical application of knowledge in open water after a classroom discussion of subjects. This course is an excellent progression toward NAUI Leadership Roles.
* Prerequisites for entering the course:
- Minimum age for masters is 15 years.
The course includes:
- NAUI Advanced certification or the equivalent.
The course excludes:
- 23 hours theory
- 8 dives including a
The other 3 dives will be from the following:
- deep dive (max 40m)
- night / limited visibility dive
- underwater navigation dive
- search and recover dive
- emergency procedures and rescue
Dives done will depend on the diving site and conditions.
- shore entry dive
- boat dive
- skin dive
- hunting and collecting
- air consumption (practical application)
- special interest
- environmental study
- review of basics scuba diving skills
** Gear is available to hire. Please make sure to collect the gear from the shop.
- Entrance fees at sites
- Qualifying dives at Sodwana, Ponta or any other open water site
- Diving gear
- E-learning package (R 1 000.00)
Cost: R 5 000.00