DIVE MASTER COURSE
The Dive Master (DM) rating is the highest NAUI leadership-level certification with exception of instructor.
The program is designed to train experienced and knowledgeable divers to organize and conduct enjoyable and safe open water dives for certified divers.
* Prerequisites for entering the course:
- Minimum age for dive masters is 18 years.
- The preferred minimum certification level is NAUI assistant instructor. If not qualified as a NAUI assistant instructor, students may be accepted for training if they are certified as a NAUI Master Diver and NAUI Scuba Rescue Diver or the equivalent.
- Minimum of 80 logged open water dives.
The course includes:
- Ability equivalent to that of a NAUI assistant instructor.
The course excludes:
- 20 hours theory
- 10 dives (a combination of diving and dive mastering for a total of ten dives is required involving on site instruction, demonstrations by the course director and student dive master performance)
- E-learning package
** Gear is available to hire. Please make sure to collect the gear from the shop.
- Entrance fees at sites
- Qualifying dives at Sodwana, Ponta or any other open water site
- Diving gear
Cost: R 6 000.00