DIVE MASTER COURSE
The Dive Master (DM) rating is the highest NAUI leadership-level certification with exception of instructor.
The program is designed to train experienced and knowledgeable divers to organize and conduct enjoyable and safe open water dives for certified divers.
* Pre-requisites for entering the course :
- Minimum age for dive masters is 18 years.
- The preferred minimum certification level is NAUI assistant instructor. If not qualified as a NAUI assistant instructor, students may be accepted for training if they are certified as a NAUI Master Diver and NAUI Scuba Rescue Diver or the equivalent.
- Minimum of 60 logged open water dives.
* Course includes :
- Ability equivalent to that of a NAUI assistant instructor.
- Course Materials
- 20 Hours Theory
- 10 Dives
(A combination of diving and dive mastering for a total of ten dives is required involving on site instruction, demonstrations by the course director and student dive master performance)
Cost : R5500.00
** Gear is available to hire if needed