ADVANCED DIVER COURSE
This is a continuing education certificate course for scuba divers.
It is an enjoyable program of continued supervised experience designed to introduce divers to a variety of diving activities and be taught entirely in an open water setting. Upon completion of this course, divers are allowed to engage in open water diving activities up to a maximum depth of 40m.
* Pre-requisites for entering the course :
- Minimum age for scuba divers is 15 years.
- Junior scuba divers 12-14 years.
* Course includes :
- Scuba Diver certification is a requirement.
* Course excludes :
- 1 Hour Theory
- 6 Dives including a
The other three dives will be from the following :
- deep dive (max 40m)
- night / limited visibility dive
- underwater navigation dive
Dives done will depend on the diving site and conditions.
- altitude dive
- salt water dive
- search and recover dive
- boat dive
- shore entry dive
- light salvage
- rescue techniques
- using a dive computer and buoyancy
- Entrance fees at dive sites
- Dives at Sodwana, Ponta or other open water sites
Cost : R2500.00
** Gear is available to hire if needed