ADVANCED DIVER COURSE
This is a continuing education certificate course for scuba divers.
It is an enjoyable program of continued supervised experience designed to introduce divers to a variety of diving activities and be taught entirely in an open water setting.
* Prerequisites for entering the course:
- Minimum age for scuba divers is 15 years.
- Junior scuba divers 10-14 years.
The course includes:
- Scuba Diver certification is a requirement.
The course excludes:
- 1 hour theory
- 6 dives including a
The other three dives will be from the following:
- deep dive (max 40m)
- night / limited visibility dive - cylume (light stick) provided
- underwater navigation dive
Dives done will depend on the diving site and conditions.
- altitude dive
- salt water dive
- search and recover dive
- boat dive
- shore entry dive
- light salvage
- rescue techniques
- using a dive computer and buoyancy
** Gear is available to hire. Please make sure to collect the gear from the shop and remember a torch.
- Entrance fees at sites
- Dives at Sodwana, Ponta or any other open water site
- Diving gear
- Diving torch
Cost: R 2 500.00